100% full
2.6
Turnaround Time

I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found out the recipient received a ceramic, floral basket (see images attached). No one contacted me to tell me there would need to be a substitution. If I had known, I would have canceled my order. I mean the product was called Ducky Delight!

After trying to reach customer service, I was told I could get a full refund if they went and picked up the flowers from the recipient. Are you kidding me?

Go with 1800flowers, at least they own up to their mistakes.

Word to the wise, never go with a company that doesn't have reviews on their website and deletes complaints on their FB.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

Darlene
#1319386

Teleflora!!!!!Do not use them.

Same thing with me, ordred the ducky delight with silk flowers got a totally unrelated arrangement- no duck and they were real flowers. Customer service asked me to hold while they processed my refund and kept me on hold for 45 minutes, then disconnected me. Never again.

Cost me $70.00.DO NOT ORDER FROM TELEFLORA!!!