FlowerShopping - Bait and switch - horrid customer service rep

57 of 112 FlowerShopping reviews

I ordered a basket of African Violets "as shown" in the photo.I asked a family member to take a photo with her phone so i could see the arrangement.

Mind you, i had ordered something similar only a month prior and never got to see it. The photo of the delivery is a joke and looks nothing like the image I purchased. I was asked if i had "seen" the order which is their first test to determine how they want to circumvent responsibility (I presume). I could tell she was surprised when i said I had a photo - so she asked me to send it - PLUS i sent the photo of the image on their website.

It's indisputable that I did not get what i ordered. I just got a call from the resolution dept. and the other complaints on this site are spot on - they have NO DESIRE to correct the issue or make the customer happy. The woman was combative, argumentative and hostile which was bizarre since I'm the one who got the shaft.

I remained calm because it always underscores how unprofessional someone is when one person remains calm and the so called "pro" is the opposite. She tried to do precisely what I predicted - which was to use their disclaimer that "substitute flowers may be used." But that had nothing to do with my complaint. My complaint is that the photo showed 2 large bunches of African Violets in a nice basket presentation and I only got one bunch in a tiny basket less than 1/2 the size. She threw me by saying that the basket was the same SIZE as the photo - it was 4 inches and therefore the same.

She was so argumentative and kept talking so i hung up. I went to the website to see if indeed, the basket i ordered was 4 inches in the description because if it stated that, then the photo was misleading.

Here is the description of the basket:

The As Shown version of this product is Approximately: 14 1/2" W x 14 1/2"!!!So, I will be calling my credit card company and will let them handle it because she already told me i got a 4 inch basket - which is not even 1/3 the size of the order.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
57 of 112 FlowerShopping reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to FlowerShopping. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about FlowerShopping.
Filing a new complaint about
×