I ordered a basket of African Violets "as shown" in the photo.I asked a family member to take a photo with her phone so i could see the arrangement.
Mind you, i had ordered something similar only a month prior and never got to see it. The photo of the delivery is a joke and looks nothing like the image I purchased. I was asked if i had "seen" the order which is their first test to determine how they want to circumvent responsibility (I presume). I could tell she was surprised when i said I had a photo - so she asked me to send it - PLUS i sent the photo of the image on their website.
It's indisputable that I did not get what i ordered. I just got a call from the resolution dept. and the other complaints on this site are spot on - they have NO DESIRE to correct the issue or make the customer happy. The woman was combative, argumentative and hostile which was bizarre since I'm the one who got the shaft.
I remained calm because it always underscores how unprofessional someone is when one person remains calm and the so called "pro" is the opposite. She tried to do precisely what I predicted - which was to use their disclaimer that "substitute flowers may be used." But that had nothing to do with my complaint. My complaint is that the photo showed 2 large bunches of African Violets in a nice basket presentation and I only got one bunch in a tiny basket less than 1/2 the size. She threw me by saying that the basket was the same SIZE as the photo - it was 4 inches and therefore the same.
She was so argumentative and kept talking so i hung up. I went to the website to see if indeed, the basket i ordered was 4 inches in the description because if it stated that, then the photo was misleading.
Here is the description of the basket:
The As Shown version of this product is Approximately: 14 1/2" W x 14 1/2"!!!So, I will be calling my credit card company and will let them handle it because she already told me i got a 4 inch basket - which is not even 1/3 the size of the order.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- African Violent
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "I ordered a flower bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day. I initially messed up my recipient information by putting the billing address instead, but they sent me an email..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "So the dress comes in and it's gorgeous, I try it on and it doesn't fit but I've taken off the tag not knowing that you can't return like that..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."