I ordered a basket of African Violets "as shown" in the photo.I asked a family member to take a photo with her phone so i could see the arrangement.
Mind you, i had ordered something similar only a month prior and never got to see it. The photo of the delivery is a joke and looks nothing like the image I purchased. I was asked if i had "seen" the order which is their first test to determine how they want to circumvent responsibility (I presume). I could tell she was surprised when i said I had a photo - so she asked me to send it - PLUS i sent the photo of the image on their website.
It's indisputable that I did not get what i ordered. I just got a call from the resolution dept. and the other complaints on this site are spot on - they have NO DESIRE to correct the issue or make the customer happy. The woman was combative, argumentative and hostile which was bizarre since I'm the one who got the shaft.
I remained calm because it always underscores how unprofessional someone is when one person remains calm and the so called "pro" is the opposite. She tried to do precisely what I predicted - which was to use their disclaimer that "substitute flowers may be used." But that had nothing to do with my complaint. My complaint is that the photo showed 2 large bunches of African Violets in a nice basket presentation and I only got one bunch in a tiny basket less than 1/2 the size. She threw me by saying that the basket was the same SIZE as the photo - it was 4 inches and therefore the same.
She was so argumentative and kept talking so i hung up. I went to the website to see if indeed, the basket i ordered was 4 inches in the description because if it stated that, then the photo was misleading.
Here is the description of the basket:
The As Shown version of this product is Approximately: 14 1/2" W x 14 1/2"!!!So, I will be calling my credit card company and will let them handle it because she already told me i got a 4 inch basket - which is not even 1/3 the size of the order.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- African Violent
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "The treatment at her facility was terrible and I would NEVER recommend that ANYONE get ANY KIND of treatment there, the staff was rude, the therapy itself DID NOT help...."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."