I ordered a basket of African Violets "as shown" in the photo.I asked a family member to take a photo with her phone so i could see the arrangement.
Mind you, i had ordered something similar only a month prior and never got to see it. The photo of the delivery is a joke and looks nothing like the image I purchased. I was asked if i had "seen" the order which is their first test to determine how they want to circumvent responsibility (I presume). I could tell she was surprised when i said I had a photo - so she asked me to send it - PLUS i sent the photo of the image on their website.
It's indisputable that I did not get what i ordered. I just got a call from the resolution dept. and the other complaints on this site are spot on - they have NO DESIRE to correct the issue or make the customer happy. The woman was combative, argumentative and hostile which was bizarre since I'm the one who got the shaft.
I remained calm because it always underscores how unprofessional someone is when one person remains calm and the so called "pro" is the opposite. She tried to do precisely what I predicted - which was to use their disclaimer that "substitute flowers may be used." But that had nothing to do with my complaint. My complaint is that the photo showed 2 large bunches of African Violets in a nice basket presentation and I only got one bunch in a tiny basket less than 1/2 the size. She threw me by saying that the basket was the same SIZE as the photo - it was 4 inches and therefore the same.
She was so argumentative and kept talking so i hung up. I went to the website to see if indeed, the basket i ordered was 4 inches in the description because if it stated that, then the photo was misleading.
Here is the description of the basket:
The As Shown version of this product is Approximately: 14 1/2" W x 14 1/2"!!!So, I will be calling my credit card company and will let them handle it because she already told me i got a 4 inch basket - which is not even 1/3 the size of the order.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- African Violent
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I picked out a beautiful Zen Artistry Bouquet Premium version for a total of $106.00 in a flat green feng shui vase. The version the florist delivered was nothing..."
- "What i ordered and what i received, totally disappointed..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "The treatment at her facility was terrible and I would NEVER recommend that ANYONE get ANY KIND of treatment there, the staff was rude, the therapy itself DID NOT help...."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."