FlowerShopping - Beware! Don't give these people your money.
BEWARE!!! I recently ordered a spray of flowers and paid for the upgrade. However, I saw the flowers that had my name on them and it was the ugliest arrangement I had ever seen, nothing like I ordered and paid for. And....it was only about 1/2 the size stated on the website. I asked either to be refunded or an appropriate arrangement sent. However, they are not wanting to do much of anything to make it right. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. They have false advertising and will *** over. You will NOT get what you ordered. My fault for using them. I will make certain never again. Just so you know........
Looks like I’m not the only person complaining about this company. Here is just one of the websites for you to read about their deceptive operations. http://www.floristdetective.com/anatomyofaflowerfraud.aspx
11Flowers.com/Flowershopping.com have earned an F from the Los Angeles Better Business Bureau
Photo on the left is what I ordered.
Photo on the left is what I got. Ugly.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a premium version of an arrangement shown on the website. Not even close to what was delivered. The customer service rep indicated the arrangement delivered..."
- "My partner wanted to send me surprise flowers for our anniversay on Feb 28th. He ordered them THREE weeks in advance with a guaranteed delivery on Feb 28th. After ONE..."
- "I ordered a flower bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day. I initially messed up my recipient information by putting the billing address instead, but they sent me an email..."
- "I received and email that Verizon Texas is dumping their customers and Frontier is going to be our new provider. I don't know Frontier but when I went to create..."
- "Booked through Priceline a room at Holiday Inn Lawrence KS, McDonald Drive location. Beware of this particular hotel, our room was in the middle of a 30 member bachelor party...."
- "I recently bought some plans from TheGeekPub. There is a negative review on here from a scammer in Poland. I can assure you that review is 100% falkse. TheGeekPub's..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."