ordered flowers in the evening for delivery by 12 pm the next day.Sick friend in the hospital.

I paid the extra $ 5.95, for early delivery. Got a call the next day after 11am stating that the florist in my area could not deliver that flowers at the advertised price. It would be an additional $20.00. The order a Deluxe bouquet for a total of $ 68.00.

I asked why did they advertise it for that price. Their weak answer was they can control prices in all areas. BS Thats deceptive and not right. They had charged my card already and I felt trapped.

She finally conceded to splitting the cost with me.

While that was nice, it made me more leery, that this company is a definite scam.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!Just call a local florist and know exactly what your getting charged.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at FlowerShopping. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FlowerShopping to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FlowerShopping and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments