I ordered "Teleflora's Divine Peace Bouquet-Premium" funeral/sympathy arrangement from Flowershopping.com for the price of $88.16 USD.+ shipping costs etc.

I purchased the "PREMIUM" bouquet which is the largest size available. It is described on their website as: An elegant display of faith and divine peace, this beautiful table top arrangement will comfort the bereaved in a truly thoughtful and respectful way. An exquisite crystal cross is surrounded by a bed of lovely blossoms. It is sure to be appreciated and a fragrant mix of pure white blooms – including roses, alstroemeria, stock, carnations and waxflower – is accented with dusty miller and variegated pittosporum around an exclusive Crystal Cross keepsake.

The item received was: 1. Not elegant 2. No display of faith and divine pease 3. NOT a Beautiful TABLETOP arrangement 4.

Did not offer any comfort to the bereaved 5. Absolutely not thoughtful and respectful 6. Did not contain an exquisite crystal cross 7. Arrangement was absolutely not APPRECIATED 7.

NOT a fragrant mix of PURE WHITE BLOOMS 8. Did not contain an EXCLUSIVE CRYSTAL CROSS KEEPSAKE. Absolutely everything in the arrangement description is a lie. I the item that was delivered was: 1.

It included red flowers not all white 2, Looked like a cheap graveyard arrangement. 3. It had a TACKY DISGUSTING Banner l removed immediately 4. The arrangement was in a white recycled cardboard vase.

Not fit for a tabletop arrangement. 5. The Crystal Cross Keepsake was not there. I wanted to present the arrangement to the family for their use as a tabletop arrangement.

I specifically bought it for the Crystal Cross as a keepsake for the family .I was totally embarrassed by what was delivered.I understand that they may substitute flowers that were not available, but I didn't expect them to change the colour scheme.

What I received was akin to something that is thrown on the grave.I asked every one if what was delivered look like the item the item ordered.Everyone said NO

Review about: Teleflora Divine Peace Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments