The worst service I've ever experienced with any flower company!!!I paid extra for same day delivery.

Never came and I never received a notice of any kind. I emailed because no one answers the phone! Next day they said they would deliver and refund the same day extra payment. Nothing!

No delivery! I called and waited over 10 minutes to speak with someone and then they could not tell me if my order had been sent out for delivery or not. Said that someone would call me within minutes. This never happened!

That evening at 7:23 pm I received an email saying they could not deliver the flowers I ordered!UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Review about: Flowershopping Same Day Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Customer services was very poor.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

FlowerShopping - Terrible Customer Service - Won't ever use them again FlowerShopping "I ordered the Sugar Maples arrangement from FlowerShopping today. The site shows Autumn Flowers in a clay pot. (Orange spray roses, yellow viking spray chrysanthemums, bronze cushion spray chrysanthemums, green..." Read more Flowershopping.com delivered cheap crappy flowers. FlowerShopping "I picked out a beautiful Zen Artistry Bouquet Premium version for a total of $106.00 in a flat green feng shui vase. The version the florist delivered was nothing..." Read more FlowerShopping - Flowers Review from Arlington, Virginia FlowerShopping "Ordered flowers based on a on site picture and they arrived not looking anything like what I ordered. Contact customer service and they stated had just been arranged differently and..." Read more FlowerShopping - Terrible Quality of Product and HORRIBLE customer service!!! FlowerShopping "I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my niece called "Baby's First Block" but what was delivered was cheap and embarrassing. My niece received 7 flowers 4 roses, 3 Gerber..." Read more Behr - The paint is peeling, bubbling, cracking, coming off in chunks Behr "Behr - The paint is peeling, bubbling, cracking, coming off in chunks..." Read more Porsche Cars North America - Porsche Financial Services Porsche Cars North America "Never wrote an online review in my life, this is the first one but dealing with Porsche Financial Services in the US is terrible and I need to tell my..." Read more DONT PURCHASE FROM WALTS TV!! Walts Tv "I purchased the wrong tv, my tracking number showed it was not shipped so I contacted them real quick but they lied and said it was shipped. After sending many..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada is no longer Lazada after they use LEX service. Lazada Malaysia "I have always enjoyed buying from Lazada until suddenly they use LEX service. This is a poor delivery system. They won't give you a valid ninjavan tracking number because they..." Read more