1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I researched flower shops in Yakima, Washington.I hoped to purchase from a local vendor to assure that special touch.

The ad said the florist was family owned and operated and since I was researching Yakima, Washington I assumed I was dealing with a local, family owned business. DON'T BE FOOLED. This business is in Southern California. They are a middleman for florists who do not care if you get what you ordered.

I ordered a beautiful purple, yellow, and white arrangement in a square chartreuse vase. The arrangement that was delivered was dark maroon and pink arrangement. No bows or other accents that were shown in the picture on the website. When I asked for help (the website say 100% guaranteed) I received a call from a man who was rude and impatient telling me that my arrangement was delivered and they have the right to change the flowers if they need to.

He ended the call saying he would call me back after looking at the pictures I sent. I have not received a call. It is easy to rectify this situation but Flowershopping.com is not interested in good customer service. Call your florist direct!

Photo #1 is what I ordered - Photo #2 is what was delivered. So sad .

Review about: Teleflora Cheerful Wishes Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Selection on the webiste.

I didn't like: That was i ordered was not even close to what was delivered, Rudeness, Deceptive company.

Comments