Featured
1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

After attempting to deal with customer service and getting no where I am posting my experience.The arrangent sent did not even equal $10 worth of flowers.

The resolution provided by customer service was a 35% discount after agreeing "the order was not to correct value" but what I wanted was for the florist to send out the arrangement I ordered and paid for. The arrangement included one rose and several carnations. The arrangement sent was cheap looking and fairly empty. I have ordered from you several times and I'm so disappointed in the level of customer service and how you conduct business.

I question all arrangements you have completed for me previously.

The only reason I know of this particular one is I was sent a picture with a thank you.So disgusted in how you have handled this situation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of flowershopping arrangement. FlowerShopping needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flowershopping arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FlowerShopping.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments