I picked out a beautiful Zen Artistry Bouquet Premium version for a total of $106.00 in a flat green feng shui vase.The version the florist delivered was nothing close to what I picked out.
I coulda done better at Safeway. It was full of leather leaf and cheap mums in a black plastic tray. NOTHING LIKE Flowershopping.com's photo. It was embarrassingly posted on facebook.
When I complained Flowershopping.com advised me it was because I chose the premium (most expensive version with more flowers.) This does not explain going from most expensive to Safeway verison!!! But they said they would send out a new one and pick up the fugly one. I explained to them I wanted it to look exactly like the photo on their website. They did agree and all the flowers were available from the florist except berries.
The second arrangement looked even worse, a larger and green version of the first although it had the specified amount of orchids. It was green, meaning mums dyed green and some hideous blue hydrangea hidden in the back. While they did agree to give me 25%, this would not even make up for their least expensive version of this arrangement. These people in my opinion, both flowershoping.com and their florist in Denver do not listen and could care less.
I delivered this to the Denver area, so if you are using flowershopping.com to Denver beware.I wish I could include pictures, because it is so laughable and wrong!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Zen Artistry Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a flower bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day. I initially messed up my recipient information by putting the billing address instead, but they sent me an email..."
- "This was my first and last order from this company. First off, I placed my order for the DELUXE arrangement at 10am for same day delivery. My mother-in-law had surgery..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "They messed up on my print by adding an apostrophe after my company's logo on 600 shirts. Not only did it take 6 hours to get someone from Claims..."
- "This is regarding Order #106-5418742-6535460, a Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard I purchased from amazon.com, the store Outlet Digital. In short, Logitech will not honor the three-year warranty of this..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."