Flowershopping.com delivered cheap crappy flowers.
I picked out a beautiful Zen Artistry Bouquet Premium version for a total of $106.00 in a flat green feng shui vase.The version the florist delivered was nothing close to what I picked out.
I coulda done better at Safeway. It was full of leather leaf and cheap mums in a black plastic tray. NOTHING LIKE Flowershopping.com's photo. It was embarrassingly posted on facebook.
When I complained Flowershopping.com advised me it was because I chose the premium (most expensive version with more flowers.) This does not explain going from most expensive to Safeway verison!!! But they said they would send out a new one and pick up the fugly one. I explained to them I wanted it to look exactly like the photo on their website. They did agree and all the flowers were available from the florist except berries.
The second arrangement looked even worse, a larger and green version of the first although it had the specified amount of orchids. It was green, meaning mums dyed green and some hideous blue hydrangea hidden in the back. While they did agree to give me 25%, this would not even make up for their least expensive version of this arrangement. These people in my opinion, both flowershoping.com and their florist in Denver do not listen and could care less.
I delivered this to the Denver area, so if you are using flowershopping.com to Denver beware.I wish I could include pictures, because it is so laughable and wrong!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Zen Artistry Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "Currently I'm building out a new office so I'm buying a lot of furniture, pillows, decor etc. And so far I've had not one but two bad experiences with Wayfair...."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "PFD has the absolute worst possible customer service and not a shred of integrity. I have been shopping around for the best price for the large amounts of high quality..."
- "I contracted with a company called America's Choice Construction through Thumbtack's website. The CEO of the company had previously spent 10 years in jail for fraud. When I contracted with..."
- "I ordered a 11 X 14 custom photo puzzle from them, and the item arrived was not the correct size, making the final product useless and embarrassing to hang on..."