delivered cheap crappy flowers.

I picked out a beautiful Zen Artistry Bouquet Premium version for a total of $106.00 in a flat green feng shui vase.The version the florist delivered was nothing close to what I picked out.

I coulda done better at Safeway. It was full of leather leaf and cheap mums in a black plastic tray. NOTHING LIKE's photo. It was embarrassingly posted on facebook.

When I complained advised me it was because I chose the premium (most expensive version with more flowers.) This does not explain going from most expensive to Safeway verison!!! But they said they would send out a new one and pick up the fugly one. I explained to them I wanted it to look exactly like the photo on their website. They did agree and all the flowers were available from the florist except berries.

The second arrangement looked even worse, a larger and green version of the first although it had the specified amount of orchids. It was green, meaning mums dyed green and some hideous blue hydrangea hidden in the back. While they did agree to give me 25%, this would not even make up for their least expensive version of this arrangement. These people in my opinion, both and their florist in Denver do not listen and could care less.

I delivered this to the Denver area, so if you are using to Denver beware.I wish I could include pictures, because it is so laughable and wrong!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 31, 2012 #562462

nice send flowers to yours dears...good delivery services at

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.