1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers based on a on site picture and they arrived not looking anything like what I ordered.Contact customer service and they stated had just been arranged differently and had not given me the deluxe level that I ordered.

I could have arranaged flowers better than what was delivered. The arrangement was to be French Countryside. Really????

Did not offer any compensation or replacement except for the difference between regular & deluxe.Never ordering from them again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of flowershopping flowers. FlowerShopping needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flowershopping flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FlowerShopping.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more FlowerShopping - Awful flowers, awful customer service FlowerShopping "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..." Read more FlowerShopping - Terrible FlowerShopping "Last week I ordered 2 bouquets of flower to celebrate my wife birthday to surprise her on our vacation hotel. But when we received the flowers, those are completely frustrated...." Read more Eco Flower - Horrible Customer Service & Cheap Products Eco Flower "...I would never recommend Eco Flowers to anyone I know..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more