Style and Design
Turnaround Time

NO FLOWERS were delivered to my Uncles funeral.!A decorated Military officer that served our country for over 40 years.

I ordered several flower arrangements including a large spray. I was sadly informed by family members that nothing was delivered! I was not contacted however I was charged for the flowers. No email no phone calls.

I checked my account a week later and discovered they had charged us for the flowers.

I phoned to inquire and they were going to charge me a cancelling charge because I didn't want the flowers delivered to a home address.You cannot contact them there is no phone number other then customer service which is no help at all.

Review about: Flowershopping Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Deceptive practices.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

FlowerShopping - Quality of arrangements is Poor! FlowerShopping "I ordered a premium version of an arrangement shown on the website. Not even close to what was delivered. The customer service rep indicated the arrangement delivered..." Read more FlowerShopping - Terrible Customer Service - Won't ever use them again FlowerShopping "I ordered the Sugar Maples arrangement from FlowerShopping today. The site shows Autumn Flowers in a clay pot. (Orange spray roses, yellow viking spray chrysanthemums, bronze cushion spray chrysanthemums, green..." Read more FlowerShopping - Flowers Review from Arlington, Virginia FlowerShopping "Ordered flowers based on a on site picture and they arrived not looking anything like what I ordered. Contact customer service and they stated had just been arranged differently and..." Read more FlowerShopping - Terrible company. $120 for a puny bouquet of tulips FlowerShopping "My mom ordered 30 tulips in a vase for our 20th anniversary. I received 23 tulips, the shortest I've ever seen. The bouquet was supposed to be 11x11", but it..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more