I sent an arrangement to my step mother from www.flowershopping.com to thank her for letting us stay with her just after my father had passed away last week.I ordered a lovely arrangement.
I have posted pictures below. What they sent her was a tacky, rhinestone encrusted disaster! It had carnations and a plastic bird with fake rhinestones and pearls stuck to the flowers. It was hideous!
I was mortified! I specifically put on my instructions NO SUBSTITUTIONS. But apparently they don't care about that.
I will never ever use this company again!So disappointed and hurt that I have to even deal with this right after losing my father.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers." My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again. I ordered the "Sugar &..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "This website should be shut down it is a ripoff the items are not as described. You order the items based upon the misleading information and pictures they use on..."
- "Still stuck with this wonderful PresidentL pick the "Gateway" we have a few letter of complaints here the latest is our ice maker. What you say "It doesnt come with..."
- "I was sold a broken washer Tried contacting her for a refund but get no response ..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."