Rochester, New York
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am.I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm.

I ordered the picture as is. Total came to $55. Around 4 pm my friend received some type of flowers. I understand there are substitutions but they were nowhere near what I ordered.

They looked tacky and had about a third of the flowers they should have. I emailed the company and still have not had a response. I called their customer service who assured someone would get back to me within 10-15 minutes. Nothing.

What a waste of money and an insult to my friend who received hideous flowers.

Also, I can not believe I paid extra to get there before 3 pm and they were delivered an hour later than that.Never order from flowershopping.com

Review about: Flowershopping Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

FlowerShopping - Ordered flowers for funeral but got scammed FlowerShopping "Order #1740752. Complaint #983872. I ordered flowers on line for a funeral for a family member. I specifically looked for a local florist to avoid web scams. When searching their..." Read more Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more Avasflowers - Poor Floral Delivery from Avas Flowers Avasflowers "I ordered an arrangement online from Avas Flowers to be sent to my aunt who lost her father. They delivered dead flowers to her door. I feel so horrible about..." Read more Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more