FlowerShopping - Nothing like the picture, and late after I paid for rush!
I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am.I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm.
I ordered the picture as is. Total came to $55. Around 4 pm my friend received some type of flowers. I understand there are substitutions but they were nowhere near what I ordered.
They looked tacky and had about a third of the flowers they should have. I emailed the company and still have not had a response. I called their customer service who assured someone would get back to me within 10-15 minutes. Nothing.
What a waste of money and an insult to my friend who received hideous flowers.
Also, I can not believe I paid extra to get there before 3 pm and they were delivered an hour later than that.Never order from flowershopping.com
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I ordered a premium version of an arrangement shown on the website. Not even close to what was delivered. The customer service rep indicated the arrangement delivered..."
- "I had siding installed along with 11 new windows. The siding job started out smooth but the final day of install the installers were rushed as they had to get..."
- "Bigweddingdress.com has professional looking website with an impressive, extensive inventory. Prices seem too good to be true. They are. My daughter wanted a hunter green ballgown for..."
- "Why do I see a can that has 9/11 very disrespectful content. 2 towers and an airplane and on of towers has a star snowflake on the tower where a..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."