Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am.I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm.

I ordered the picture as is. Total came to $55. Around 4 pm my friend received some type of flowers. I understand there are substitutions but they were nowhere near what I ordered.

They looked tacky and had about a third of the flowers they should have. I emailed the company and still have not had a response. I called their customer service who assured someone would get back to me within 10-15 minutes. Nothing.

What a waste of money and an insult to my friend who received hideous flowers.

Also, I can not believe I paid extra to get there before 3 pm and they were delivered an hour later than that.Never order from flowershopping.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Flowershopping and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flowershopping to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flowershopping and flowershopping delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments