FlowerShopping - Quality of arrangements is Poor!
I ordered a premium version of an arrangement shown on the website.Not even close to what was delivered.
The customer service rep indicated the arrangement delivered was exactly what is listed as their specifications. I tried to explain that I ordered the PREMIUM version which should include more flowers. She once again stated, what was delivered is what is in the specifications for that arrangement. But we can offer you 10% off your next order.
And she stated, the flowers will open up and look more like the picture.... By the way, i have attached a picture, one from their website and beside it is what was delivered. And by the way, their website states that the picture is representative of their base arrangement and you can buy up to either deluxe or premium. I bought up to the premium.
Yeah,,,,, no Thanks.I will not be using your service again....
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Changed Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "Borealis Face Cream was next to useless. If you fall in with a team of folks, you may pick up their Skin Care habits. Send me an email if you're..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."