100% full Not resolved
1.8
Turnaround Time

I ordered a premium version of an arrangement shown on the website.Not even close to what was delivered.

The customer service rep indicated the arrangement delivered was exactly what is listed as their specifications. I tried to explain that I ordered the PREMIUM version which should include more flowers. She once again stated, what was delivered is what is in the specifications for that arrangement. But we can offer you 10% off your next order.

And she stated, the flowers will open up and look more like the picture.... By the way, i have attached a picture, one from their website and beside it is what was delivered. And by the way, their website states that the picture is representative of their base arrangement and you can buy up to either deluxe or premium. I bought up to the premium.

Yeah,,,,, no Thanks.I will not be using your service again....

Review about: Flowershopping Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

FlowerShopping - Flowers Review from Arlington, Virginia FlowerShopping "Ordered flowers based on a on site picture and they arrived not looking anything like what I ordered. Contact customer service and they stated had just been arranged differently and..." Read more FlowerShopping - Terrible Quality of Product and HORRIBLE customer service!!! FlowerShopping "I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my niece called "Baby's First Block" but what was delivered was cheap and embarrassing. My niece received 7 flowers 4 roses, 3 Gerber..." Read more So disappointed in FlowerShopping.com FlowerShopping "I hope you read this before you order. I am a pastor of a church and my wife got online and ordered an arrangement for a family of our who's..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Ravishing Roses 2 Bouquet Review Bloomex Flowers "Discussed and embarrassed with what my partner received for Valentine's Day. I purchased the "SUPERSIZE ravishing rose II". Looked nothing like what was on their website. The Flowers' weren't fresh..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more