I ordered a premium version of an arrangement shown on the website.Not even close to what was delivered.
The customer service rep indicated the arrangement delivered was exactly what is listed as their specifications. I tried to explain that I ordered the PREMIUM version which should include more flowers. She once again stated, what was delivered is what is in the specifications for that arrangement. But we can offer you 10% off your next order.
And she stated, the flowers will open up and look more like the picture.... By the way, i have attached a picture, one from their website and beside it is what was delivered. And by the way, their website states that the picture is representative of their base arrangement and you can buy up to either deluxe or premium. I bought up to the premium.
Yeah,,,,, no Thanks.I will not be using your service again....
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Changed Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my niece called "Baby's First Block" but what was delivered was cheap and embarrassing. My niece received 7 flowers 4 roses, 3 Gerber..."
- "I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."