100% full Not resolved

I ordered a premium version of an arrangement shown on the website.Not even close to what was delivered.

Related: FlowerShopping - Bait & Switch/poor customer service/DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY

The customer service rep indicated the arrangement delivered was exactly what is listed as their specifications. I tried to explain that I ordered the PREMIUM version which should include more flowers. She once again stated, what was delivered is what is in the specifications for that arrangement. But we can offer you 10% off your next order.

And she stated, the flowers will open up and look more like the picture.... By the way, i have attached a picture, one from their website and beside it is what was delivered. And by the way, their website states that the picture is representative of their base arrangement and you can buy up to either deluxe or premium. I bought up to the premium.

Yeah,,,,, no Thanks.I will not be using your service again....

Review about: Changed Flower Arrangement.

1.8
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Flowershopping Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $87
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.