FlowerShopping - Review about Flower Arrangement from Arlington, Virginia
Ordered flowers based on a on site picture and they arrived not looking anything like what I ordered.Contact customer service and they stated had just been arranged differently and had not given me the deluxe level that I ordered.
I could have arranaged flowers better than what was delivered. The arrangement was to be French Countryside. Really????
Did not offer any compensation or replacement except for the difference between regular & deluxe.Never ordering from them again!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My sweet sweet daughter decided to surprise me for Mothers Day this year 2015. She knows I am a mad keen gardener and absolutely adore flowers so she came across..."
- "I will never ever order flowers from them again!! I paid 70$ for a B-day flower bouquet for my best friend and what she got was a disaster! the bouquet..."
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I can not believe this. I wish I came across this website BEFORE I decided to order with Avas Flowers. I ordered flowers for my grandmothers 89th birthday. What I..."
- "This is the second time in the brief time I have been a timeshare owner with this company and on both occasions they have failed to call me back with..."
- "I purchased the West Elm Delkab brown leather sectional a few years ago and the "leather" is now peeling and chipping off the cushion. After doing research I've realized this..."