FlowerShopping - Review about Flower Arrangement from Aurora, Ontario

41 of 112 FlowerShopping reviews

After attempting to deal with customer service and getting no where I am posting my experience.The arrangent sent did not even equal $10 worth of flowers.

The resolution provided by customer service was a 35% discount after agreeing "the order was not to correct value" but what I wanted was for the florist to send out the arrangement I ordered and paid for. The arrangement included one rose and several carnations. The arrangement sent was cheap looking and fairly empty. I have ordered from you several times and I'm so disappointed in the level of customer service and how you conduct business.

I question all arrangements you have completed for me previously.

The only reason I know of this particular one is I was sent a picture with a thank you.So disgusted in how you have handled this situation.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with FlowerShopping? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
41 of 112 FlowerShopping reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to FlowerShopping. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about FlowerShopping.
Filing a new complaint about
×