FlowerShopping - Review about Flower Arrangement from Aurora, Ontario
After attempting to deal with customer service and getting no where I am posting my experience.The arrangent sent did not even equal $10 worth of flowers.
The resolution provided by customer service was a 35% discount after agreeing "the order was not to correct value" but what I wanted was for the florist to send out the arrangement I ordered and paid for. The arrangement included one rose and several carnations. The arrangement sent was cheap looking and fairly empty. I have ordered from you several times and I'm so disappointed in the level of customer service and how you conduct business.
I question all arrangements you have completed for me previously.
The only reason I know of this particular one is I was sent a picture with a thank you.So disgusted in how you have handled this situation.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My sweet sweet daughter decided to surprise me for Mothers Day this year 2015. She knows I am a mad keen gardener and absolutely adore flowers so she came across..."
- "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..."
- "I order flowers formy wife birthday and pay for delivery the same day All *** fees they have i put especific time and everything and guess what the flower never..."
- "Okaymmo mu legend mall overview: 1. Always Good Reputation okaymmo.com has a good reputation among our customers. Many of them recommend friends to buy from us. You may know the..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "In 1013 I got scamed by dr. Oz being an endorser of this add I saw. Stemlogica was ordered. Not bad stuff. Olay is just as good...."
- "Hilary Alexis Quarrell is a scammer. She poses as a loving parent and uses social media to attack harass and slander. She is a violent depressed and mentally unstable person...."
- "bought and paid for wig that is basically hairless.. I am going to the news media about this wig to warn all people, please if anyone wants to put in a..."