Aurora, Ontario
Featured
1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

After attempting to deal with customer service and getting no where I am posting my experience.The arrangent sent did not even equal $10 worth of flowers.

The resolution provided by customer service was a 35% discount after agreeing "the order was not to correct value" but what I wanted was for the florist to send out the arrangement I ordered and paid for. The arrangement included one rose and several carnations. The arrangement sent was cheap looking and fairly empty. I have ordered from you several times and I'm so disappointed in the level of customer service and how you conduct business.

I question all arrangements you have completed for me previously.

The only reason I know of this particular one is I was sent a picture with a thank you.So disgusted in how you have handled this situation.

Review about: Flowershopping Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Indian Gifts Portal - Instead of gift garbage delivered in carton Indian Gifts Portal "These guys will harass you to the core. I have two seriously bad experience. My wife ordered an assorted gift for me. It was supposed to have deas, perfume, soap..." Read more FlowerShopping - Quality of arrangements is Poor! FlowerShopping "I ordered a premium version of an arrangement shown on the website. Not even close to what was delivered. The customer service rep indicated the arrangement delivered..." Read more Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more FlowerShopping - Terrible company. $120 for a puny bouquet of tulips FlowerShopping "My mom ordered 30 tulips in a vase for our 20th anniversary. I received 23 tulips, the shortest I've ever seen. The bouquet was supposed to be 11x11", but it..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more