FlowerShopping - Review about Flower Arrangement from Aurora, Ontario
After attempting to deal with customer service and getting no where I am posting my experience.The arrangent sent did not even equal $10 worth of flowers.
The resolution provided by customer service was a 35% discount after agreeing "the order was not to correct value" but what I wanted was for the florist to send out the arrangement I ordered and paid for. The arrangement included one rose and several carnations. The arrangement sent was cheap looking and fairly empty. I have ordered from you several times and I'm so disappointed in the level of customer service and how you conduct business.
I question all arrangements you have completed for me previously.
The only reason I know of this particular one is I was sent a picture with a thank you.So disgusted in how you have handled this situation.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "Since I listen and comment on the posts a lot I just want to give everyone a heads up on this site I used to create a resume. It's called..."
- "bought and paid for wig that is basically hairless.. I am going to the news media about this wig to warn all people, please if anyone wants to put in a..."
- "So in order to reduce our cost , or so I was told , I had to switch my phones to new platform which required new phones. The original qote..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."