FlowerShopping - Review about Flower Arrangement from Aurora, Ontario
After attempting to deal with customer service and getting no where I am posting my experience.The arrangent sent did not even equal $10 worth of flowers.
The resolution provided by customer service was a 35% discount after agreeing "the order was not to correct value" but what I wanted was for the florist to send out the arrangement I ordered and paid for. The arrangement included one rose and several carnations. The arrangement sent was cheap looking and fairly empty. I have ordered from you several times and I'm so disappointed in the level of customer service and how you conduct business.
I question all arrangements you have completed for me previously.
The only reason I know of this particular one is I was sent a picture with a thank you.So disgusted in how you have handled this situation.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I hope you read this before you order. I am a pastor of a church and my wife got online and ordered an arrangement for a family of our who's..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "I picked out a beautiful Zen Artistry Bouquet Premium version for a total of $106.00 in a flat green feng shui vase. The version the florist delivered was nothing..."
- "I have used splay many times. I loved the product up until I used the new Umbra color. The two toned one. Not only dis it turn out like ***...."
- "I purchased a simple ring that this company offerd size fine style fine Engraving all wrong I asked for them to fix the mistake said thats what they had Then..."
- "Hello, I puchased a wallet and purse less then 30 days ago...and so far the "M" has fallen off my purse and my wallet never did zip closed all the way...."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."