FlowerShopping - Review about Valentines Day Flower Arrangment from Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
What i ordered and what i received, totally disappointed
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flower Arrangment
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Had an experience with FlowerShopping? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "I ordered a flower bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day. I initially messed up my recipient information by putting the billing address instead, but they sent me an email..."
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "My mom went to Atlantic City (New Jersey) where she bought a bag at Naturalizer. She didn't use it until she got back home. Today she was looking for something..."
- "I am currently on a trip in the Dominican Republic. We are staying at the Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. It is a beautiful resort. However, we were led to believe..."
- "I know that this is will help nothing, I am just that pissed of this company. Since 3 years my studio registered lots of models on every big live cam..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."