I hope you read this before you order. I am a pastor of a church and my wife got online and ordered an arrangement for a family of our who's mother passed away. We upgraded to the Premium arrangement which $82.06.
We were so humiliated when we arrived at the funeral home I asked my wife to remove the tag so know one would know they came from our church.
When I called and talked with Wendy (the main supervisor) she said she can not do "100% Satisfaction Guaranteed" like they advertised that she could only offer me 60% refund. I said I wanted 100% for the 1.) embarrassment 2.) because it was not what was advertised.
Shad then said even if she gave the 60% I would need to drive 2 hours to pick up the 8 little flowers and return them to the shop or I could call the bereaving family and have them return them. It was so crazy.
We are turning them in to the BBB but not sure what they will do.
We were applied by the 8 little flowers for $82.06 but more appalled by the customer service. As you can see this $82.06 premium arrangement wasn't much bigger than a regular TV Remote.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowershopping Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "My mom ordered 30 tulips in a vase for our 20th anniversary. I received 23 tulips, the shortest I've ever seen. The bouquet was supposed to be 11x11", but it..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."