So disappointed in FlowerShopping.com

37 of 112 FlowerShopping reviews

I hope you read this before you order. I am a pastor of a church and my wife got online and ordered an arrangement for a family of our who's mother passed away. We upgraded to the Premium arrangement which $82.06.

We were so humiliated when we arrived at the funeral home I asked my wife to remove the tag so know one would know they came from our church.

When I called and talked with Wendy (the main supervisor) she said she can not do "100% Satisfaction Guaranteed" like they advertised that she could only offer me 60% refund. I said I wanted 100% for the 1.) embarrassment 2.) because it was not what was advertised.

Shad then said even if she gave the 60% I would need to drive 2 hours to pick up the 8 little flowers and return them to the shop or I could call the bereaving family and have them return them. It was so crazy.

We are turning them in to the BBB but not sure what they will do.

We were applied by the 8 little flowers for $82.06 but more appalled by the customer service. As you can see this $82.06 premium arrangement wasn't much bigger than a regular TV Remote.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
37 of 112 FlowerShopping reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 04, 2015 #1029706

You have to be so careful when ordering on line. There are so many ***-artists just trying to make a buck and believe me they know how to do it.
Sorry for your loss.

0 0 Reply
sunni

Sep 04, 2015 #1029632

Why post the complaint if you're not willing to share the name of the florist the public should be aware of to avoid?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.