Turnaround Time

Last week I ordered 2 bouquets of flower to celebrate my wife birthday to surprise her on our vacation hotel. But when we received the flowers, those are completely frustrated.

They completely changed the order and gave me two different bouquets. I know that if they have not the exact fresh flower, they can change that flower with one fresh one. But in this case they completely changed the bouquets. Even the vase and ribbon.

They changed lots of them with unequal flowers which are not fresh. They are withered. They just used some pale pink flowers in this bouquet. I do not know why they do not focus on color balance??

All of them are pale pink. If I like to order pink, I'd order it. Not order one bouquet in white color. My wife hated this bouquet.

She do not like pale pink. Even they change the vase.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flowershopping Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Bad design, Withered flowers, Pale flowers.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 09, 2015.

Comments

BrightCeskyFousek767

I got bad flowers too. I'm wondering if we should all get together and do a class action lawsuit?

I'm sure we are not the only ones with a bait and switch! This company it's hard to believe they have been in business since 1910. They say if you are not happy to return the flowers within 7 days.

Are you kidding me I have to tell the person received to return the flowers?? What a sham.