New Orleans, Louisiana
100% full Not resolved
Turnaround Time

Last week I ordered 2 bouquets of flower to celebrate my wife birthday to surprise her on our vacation hotel.But when we received the flowers, those are completely frustrated.

They completely changed the order and gave me two different bouquets. I know that if they have not the exact fresh flower, they can change that flower with one fresh one. But in this case they completely changed the bouquets. Even the vase and ribbon.

They changed lots of them with unequal flowers which are not fresh. They are withered. They just used some pale pink flowers in this bouquet. I do not know why they do not focus on color balance??

All of them are pale pink. If I like to order pink, I'd order it. Not order one bouquet in white color. My wife hated this bouquet.

She do not like pale pink.Even they change the vase.

Review about: Flowershopping Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Bad design, Withered flowers, Pale flowers.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

FlowerShopping - Review about Flower Shopping Wishes Come True Basket from Spring Valley, California FlowerShopping "I order flowers formy wife birthday and pay for delivery the same day All *** fees they have i put especific time and everything and guess what the flower never..." Read more FlowerShopping - Terrible company. $120 for a puny bouquet of tulips FlowerShopping "My mom ordered 30 tulips in a vase for our 20th anniversary. I received 23 tulips, the shortest I've ever seen. The bouquet was supposed to be 11x11", but it..." Read more 1800flowers - Worst ones out of the previous worst ones 1800flowers "On Friday July 14th, 2017 I received my 15 year anniversary flowers at my work. I didn't even have to open the box to know that whatever was in the..." Read more FlowerShopping - Beware!  Don't give these people your money.  FlowerShopping "BEWARE!!! I recently ordered a spray of flowers and paid for the upgrade. However, I saw the flowers that had my name on them and it was the ugliest arrangement..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more I WANT MY MONEY BACK I GOT RIP OFF  BY THE USA NURSERY #00071838 AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE The Usa Nursery "MY ORDER #00071838 I PLACE MY ORDER April 25, 2017, FOR 2 Dwarf Apple Trees 1 - Dwarf Peach Trees - total: $38.85 + $10.95 what i got in the..." Read more