New Orleans, Louisiana
100% full Not resolved

Last week I ordered 2 bouquets of flower to celebrate my wife birthday to surprise her on our vacation hotel.But when we received the flowers, those are completely frustrated.

Related: FlowerShopping - Big Scam. BEWARE!!!...they don't send the bouquet that you see on the web page !!

They completely changed the order and gave me two different bouquets. I know that if they have not the exact fresh flower, they can change that flower with one fresh one. But in this case they completely changed the bouquets. Even the vase and ribbon.

They changed lots of them with unequal flowers which are not fresh. They are withered. They just used some pale pink flowers in this bouquet. I do not know why they do not focus on color balance??

All of them are pale pink. If I like to order pink, I'd order it. Not order one bouquet in white color. My wife hated this bouquet.

She do not like pale pink.Even they change the vase.

Review about: Flower Shopping Pretty Please Bouquet.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Terrible quality, Bad design, Withered flowers, Pale flowers.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Flowershopping Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $107
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.