FlowerShopping - Terrible

36 of 112 FlowerShopping reviews

Last week I ordered 2 bouquets of flower to celebrate my wife birthday to surprise her on our vacation hotel.But when we received the flowers, those are completely frustrated.

They completely changed the order and gave me two different bouquets. I know that if they have not the exact fresh flower, they can change that flower with one fresh one. But in this case they completely changed the bouquets. Even the vase and ribbon.

They changed lots of them with unequal flowers which are not fresh. They are withered. They just used some pale pink flowers in this bouquet. I do not know why they do not focus on color balance??

All of them are pale pink. If I like to order pink, I'd order it. Not order one bouquet in white color. My wife hated this bouquet.

She do not like pale pink.Even they change the vase.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flower Shopping Pretty Please Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #696597

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with FlowerShopping? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
36 of 112 FlowerShopping reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to FlowerShopping. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about FlowerShopping.
Filing a new complaint about
×