100% full Not resolved
Turnaround Time

Last week I ordered 2 bouquets of flower to celebrate my wife birthday to surprise her on our vacation hotel.But when we received the flowers, those are completely frustrated.

They completely changed the order and gave me two different bouquets. I know that if they have not the exact fresh flower, they can change that flower with one fresh one. But in this case they completely changed the bouquets. Even the vase and ribbon.

They changed lots of them with unequal flowers which are not fresh. They are withered. They just used some pale pink flowers in this bouquet. I do not know why they do not focus on color balance??

All of them are pale pink. If I like to order pink, I'd order it. Not order one bouquet in white color. My wife hated this bouquet.

She do not like pale pink.Even they change the vase.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of flowershopping bouquet from FlowerShopping and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $107 and wants FlowerShopping to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, bad design, withered flowers and pale flowers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FlowerShopping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments