FlowerShopping - Terrible company. $120 for a puny bouquet of tulips
My mom ordered 30 tulips in a vase for our 20th anniversary.I received 23 tulips, the shortest I've ever seen.
The bouquet was supposed to be 11x11", but it was 8x8"" and 7 tulips short. My mom paid $120 for a bouquet that was smaller than the daffodils I got for $5 at the Trader Joe's.
There was no card, sticker or tag that identified the local florist. Usually the local florist sees this as an opportunity to advertise. This one was obviously not proud of his work.
I called Flowershopping.com and they told me to send pictures to customer service. No response or sign if they received the complaint.
I called again and they said they would issue a (partial?) refund to my mom, but my mom first would have to respond to an email they had sent. I asked for the name of the local florist, but they supposedly did not have that information.
This company is dishonest and count on recipients not complaining about a gift, since most recipients don't know how much the giver spent.I happened to know, and the bouquet was appalingly small for $120.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive practices
- Deceptive company
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Shopping Tulips Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "I am still dealing with this company, they are garnishing my checks. My payments was $450.00 a month, I couldn't not afford to keep, they where not trying to..."
- "Recently my Kenmore water heater that was purchased in February of 2013 stopped working. After some simple triage steps I was able to determine that the honeywell gas valve..."
- "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."