FlowerShopping - Terrible company. $120 for a puny bouquet of tulips

13 of 112 FlowerShopping reviews

My mom ordered 30 tulips in a vase for our 20th anniversary.I received 23 tulips, the shortest I've ever seen.

The bouquet was supposed to be 11x11", but it was 8x8"" and 7 tulips short. My mom paid $120 for a bouquet that was smaller than the daffodils I got for $5 at the Trader Joe's.

There was no card, sticker or tag that identified the local florist. Usually the local florist sees this as an opportunity to advertise. This one was obviously not proud of his work.

I called Flowershopping.com and they told me to send pictures to customer service. No response or sign if they received the complaint.

I called again and they said they would issue a (partial?) refund to my mom, but my mom first would have to respond to an email they had sent. I asked for the name of the local florist, but they supposedly did not have that information.

Really?

This company is dishonest and count on recipients not complaining about a gift, since most recipients don't know how much the giver spent.I happened to know, and the bouquet was appalingly small for $120.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flower Shopping Tulips Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #819934 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with FlowerShopping? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 112 FlowerShopping reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.