Denver, Colorado
1.8

My mom ordered 30 tulips in a vase for our 20th anniversary.I received 23 tulips, the shortest I've ever seen.

The bouquet was supposed to be 11x11", but it was 8x8"" and 7 tulips short. My mom paid $120 for a bouquet that was smaller than the daffodils I got for $5 at the Trader Joe's.

There was no card, sticker or tag that identified the local florist. Usually the local florist sees this as an opportunity to advertise. This one was obviously not proud of his work.

I called Flowershopping.com and they told me to send pictures to customer service. No response or sign if they received the complaint.

I called again and they said they would issue a (partial?) refund to my mom, but my mom first would have to respond to an email they had sent. I asked for the name of the local florist, but they supposedly did not have that information.

Really?

This company is dishonest and count on recipients not complaining about a gift, since most recipients don't know how much the giver spent.I happened to know, and the bouquet was appalingly small for $120.

Review about: Flowershopping Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Deceptive practices, Deceptive company.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion