My mom ordered 30 tulips in a vase for our 20th anniversary.I received 23 tulips, the shortest I've ever seen.
The bouquet was supposed to be 11x11", but it was 8x8"" and 7 tulips short. My mom paid $120 for a bouquet that was smaller than the daffodils I got for $5 at the Trader Joe's.
There was no card, sticker or tag that identified the local florist. Usually the local florist sees this as an opportunity to advertise. This one was obviously not proud of his work.
I called Flowershopping.com and they told me to send pictures to customer service. No response or sign if they received the complaint.
I called again and they said they would issue a (partial?) refund to my mom, but my mom first would have to respond to an email they had sent. I asked for the name of the local florist, but they supposedly did not have that information.
This company is dishonest and count on recipients not complaining about a gift, since most recipients don't know how much the giver spent.I happened to know, and the bouquet was appalingly small for $120.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive practices
- Deceptive company
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Shopping Tulips Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and..."
- "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."