FlowerShopping - Terrible Customer Service - Won't ever use them again

66 of 112 FlowerShopping reviews

I ordered the Sugar Maples arrangement from FlowerShopping today.The site shows Autumn Flowers in a clay pot.

(Orange spray roses, yellow viking spray chrysanthemums, bronze cushion spray chrysanthemums, green button spray chrysanthemums, red hypericum, seeded eucalyptus, fall leaves and salal are arranged in a terra-cotta pot) I added special instructions to my order requesting more "Golden Glow" flowers be added to the arrangement which consist of "Orange spray roses and miniature gerberas, dark orange alstroemeria, gold cushion spray chrysanthemums, solidago, salal and yellow oak leaves are beautifully arranged in a terra-cotta pot. I received what looked like a get well arrangement in a cheap dollar store wet basket. (Pink Spray Roses, White & Yellow Daisy's and Babies Breath) Far from an Autumn looking arrangement.

When I called to ask Flowershopping Customer Service to pick up the flowers and provide a credit, they denied my request stating that they gave me a better flower arrangement and would charge me a delivery fee for picking the arrangement up.TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICES - WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flowers Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #549361 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with FlowerShopping? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
66 of 112 FlowerShopping reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
sta7ic

Oct 29, 2014 #892310

Flowers look nice to me. Why don't you stop hating your life and give happy a try.

0 3 Reply
mommyofonesc

Nov 09, 2014 #897775 Gaffney, South Carolina, United States

The other flowers are beautiful, but not what she ordered. You expect to get what you order, simple as that.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to FlowerShopping. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about FlowerShopping.
Filing a new complaint about
×