FlowerShopping - Terrible Quality of Product and HORRIBLE customer service!!!
I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my niece called "Baby's First Block" but what was delivered was cheap and embarrassing.My niece received 7 flowers 4 roses, 3 Gerber Daisies and 1 Hydrangea.
I paid $80.16. They would not redeliver and wanted to offer me some credit for the arrangement. See for yourself. Look at the two attached pictures below.
WHAT A RIPOFF!
I also wish I had read the reviews before ordering with this florist shop.
Not only that, I just saw that they removed the floral arrangement from their website.Next time I am sure to look up a reputable place!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Shopping Babys First Block
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "Currently I'm building out a new office so I'm buying a lot of furniture, pillows, decor etc. And so far I've had not one but two bad experiences with Wayfair...."
- "FTD continues to ripoff customers by posting beautiful pictures of arrangements that their network of florist are unable to replicate. This past Mother's Day I once again made the mistake..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. Called and asked if I was talking to the actual florist. The woman told me yes, she was in the "back" room. I..."
- "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..."