FlowerShopping - Terrible Quality of Product and HORRIBLE customer service!!!
I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my niece called "Baby's First Block" but what was delivered was cheap and embarrassing.My niece received 7 flowers 4 roses, 3 Gerber Daisies and 1 Hydrangea.
I paid $80.16. They would not redeliver and wanted to offer me some credit for the arrangement. See for yourself. Look at the two attached pictures below.
WHAT A RIPOFF!
I also wish I had read the reviews before ordering with this florist shop.
Not only that, I just saw that they removed the floral arrangement from their website.Next time I am sure to look up a reputable place!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Shopping Babys First Block
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My mom ordered 30 tulips in a vase for our 20th anniversary. I received 23 tulips, the shortest I've ever seen. The bouquet was supposed to be 11x11", but it..."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "My sweet sweet daughter decided to surprise me for Mothers Day this year 2015. She knows I am a mad keen gardener and absolutely adore flowers so she came across..."
- "My favorite shoe, a Florsheim casual men's shoe, suddenly had its rubber sole disintegrate by having chunks of rubber break off, making the shoe useless. It is some years old,..."
- "FTD continues to ripoff customers by posting beautiful pictures of arrangements that their network of florist are unable to replicate. This past Mother's Day I once again made the mistake..."
- "You know it is an awful company that you are dealing with when they provide a cancellation agreement that keeps you from talking in anyway about their company. They offer an..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."