Featured

I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my niece called "Baby's First Block" but what was delivered was cheap and embarrassing.My niece received 7 flowers 4 roses, 3 Gerber Daisies and 1 Hydrangea.

I paid $80.16. They would not redeliver and wanted to offer me some credit for the arrangement. See for yourself. Look at the two attached pictures below.

WHAT A RIPOFF!

I also wish I had read the reviews before ordering with this florist shop.

Not only that, I just saw that they removed the floral arrangement from their website.Next time I am sure to look up a reputable place!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of flowershopping arrangement from FlowerShopping and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FlowerShopping to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FlowerShopping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1094876

"My niece received 7 flowers 4 roses, 3 Gerber Daisies and 1 Hydrangea"

Hey genius, 4+3+1=8