Featured

I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my niece called "Baby's First Block" but what was delivered was cheap and embarrassing.My niece received 7 flowers 4 roses, 3 Gerber Daisies and 1 Hydrangea.

I paid $80.16. They would not redeliver and wanted to offer me some credit for the arrangement. See for yourself. Look at the two attached pictures below.

WHAT A RIPOFF!

I also wish I had read the reviews before ordering with this florist shop.

Not only that, I just saw that they removed the floral arrangement from their website.Next time I am sure to look up a reputable place!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of flowershopping arrangement from FlowerShopping and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FlowerShopping to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FlowerShopping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1094876

"My niece received 7 flowers 4 roses, 3 Gerber Daisies and 1 Hydrangea"

Hey genius, 4+3+1=8

FlowerShopping - Terrible Service FlowerShopping "I ordered a flower bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day. I initially messed up my recipient information by putting the billing address instead, but they sent me an email..." Read more I WANT MY MONEY BACK I GOT RIP OFF  BY THE USA NURSERY #00071838 AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE The Usa Nursery "MY ORDER #00071838 I PLACE MY ORDER April 25, 2017, FOR 2 Dwarf Apple Trees 1 - Dwarf Peach Trees - total: $38.85 + $10.95 what i got in the..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more So disappointed in FlowerShopping.com FlowerShopping "I hope you read this before you order. I am a pastor of a church and my wife got online and ordered an arrangement for a family of our who's..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more