Flowers not too fresh on the first day...second day many of the flowers had to be thrown out.The bouquet hardly resembled the advertised flowers...mostly carnations and not roses!

I complained, of course, but was told after several calls that there was nothing they could do for me, giving me reasons that the flowers didn't look that bad!!!

I spent over $60 for flowers not worth $10...at the end they agreed to give me a partial credit.I had sent and received flowers in the past but never had to deal with a retailer who just didn't seem to care that they ruined someone's special occasion.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of flowershopping bouquet from FlowerShopping. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FlowerShopping to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FlowerShopping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments