This company received order took my money and I paid for today's delivery. They called me hours later and refused to deliver and asked me for $17 plus additional dollars for them to order for tomorrow. LUDACRIS!!! This company should be put out of business! They did not try to assist me once. I kept a calm attitude and informed of my writing FCC, because a refund was not at all acceptable because they did not inform me in time to order from someone else. Confirmation-Order #: 644479 Order Date: 10/6/2015 Time 10:34.

Delivery options:

We do provide Sunday delivery if you place your order before 12:00 PST on Saturday. On orders placed for Sunday delivery after this cut off time we will make every effort to still have your delivery made on Sunday, but if Sunday delivery is not possible then you order will be delivered the following business day.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FlowerShopping. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FlowerShopping.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare FlowerShopping to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments