Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I cannot describe how pissed I am.I ordered flowers for my anniversary and asked to be delivered before 11a.m., even paid extra too.

I ended up being 1p.m. and still nothing, I called the customer service and the lady was EXTREMELY rude. The flowers actually arrived at 5p.m. which made me extremely late.

I will NEVER order from this site again. I ordered from a different website for a sympathy occassion and the flowers got there on time, perfectly fine but flowershopping.com? They suck. You all are a FRAUD!

DON'T EVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.Rude, disrespectful, FRAUDS.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of flowershopping flowers from FlowerShopping. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FlowerShopping to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, deceptive practices, lateness and rudeness. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FlowerShopping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments