Featured Not resolved

I will never ever order flowers from them again!!I paid 70$ for a B-day flower bouquet for my best friend and what she got was a disaster!

the bouquet was a third of the size of the one's in the picture, I was ashamed with the flowers I send my friend.

But wait, they gave me 8 bucks left, thank you very much, out of 70$! The bouquet that she got had 5 flowers in it, the one in the picture was overflowing with all kinds of flowers. I'm very mad and very sad...

Don't ever order from them,ever.They don't know what customer satisfaction mean, they will just ignore you and your problem.I will attache pictures so you could see the difference yourselves, the first one is the one online,the second one what I got.

Review about: Flowershopping Bouquet.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

Lisa

Same problem with this company. My mother's flowers were delivered 3 days after the fact. Not sure what the arrangement looked like, I hope they werent as bad as what you got, what a rip off.

Bloomex Flowers Ravishing Roses 2 Bouquet Review Bloomex Flowers "Discussed and embarrassed with what my partner received for Valentine's Day. I purchased the "SUPERSIZE ravishing rose II". Looked nothing like what was on their website. The Flowers' weren't fresh..." Read more FlowerShopping - Terrible FlowerShopping "Last week I ordered 2 bouquets of flower to celebrate my wife birthday to surprise her on our vacation hotel. But when we received the flowers, those are completely frustrated...." Read more FlowerShopping - Quality of arrangements is Poor! FlowerShopping "I ordered a premium version of an arrangement shown on the website. Not even close to what was delivered. The customer service rep indicated the arrangement delivered..." Read more Avasflowers - The damaged my reputation and embarrassed me in my community Avasflowers "...The flowers weren't right, they weren't open, they were all gnarly looking, and the balance/design was all wrong..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more