Featured Not resolved

I will never ever order flowers from them again!!I paid 70$ for a B-day flower bouquet for my best friend and what she got was a disaster!

the bouquet was a third of the size of the one's in the picture, I was ashamed with the flowers I send my friend.

But wait, they gave me 8 bucks left, thank you very much, out of 70$! The bouquet that she got had 5 flowers in it, the one in the picture was overflowing with all kinds of flowers. I'm very mad and very sad...

Don't ever order from them,ever.They don't know what customer satisfaction mean, they will just ignore you and your problem.I will attache pictures so you could see the difference yourselves, the first one is the one online,the second one what I got.

Review about: Flowershopping Bouquet.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

Lisa

Same problem with this company. My mother's flowers were delivered 3 days after the fact. Not sure what the arrangement looked like, I hope they werent as bad as what you got, what a rip off.

Proflowers - Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review Proflowers "Sent my dear mother flowers for mothers day and the flowers are skimmy and withered....i was so embarred when my mom sent me a picture of the flowers..." Read more FlowerShopping - Ordered flowers for funeral but got scammed FlowerShopping "Order #1740752. Complaint #983872. I ordered flowers on line for a funeral for a family member. I specifically looked for a local florist to avoid web scams. When searching their..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "...I received 2 18" dead sticks with no roots. Shipped in a huge box my dog could fit in..." Read more FlowerShopping - Terrible Quality of Product and HORRIBLE customer service!!! FlowerShopping "I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my niece called "Baby's First Block" but what was delivered was cheap and embarrassing. My niece received 7 flowers 4 roses, 3 Gerber..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more Royal court construction of jacksonville Fl read first Royal Court Construction "I hired Paul workman / Royal court construction to do some construction on one of my buildings that was confirmed in Jacksonville Florida. I first found him online through the..." Read more I WANT MY MONEY BACK I GOT RIP OFF  BY THE USA NURSERY #00071838 AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE The Usa Nursery "MY ORDER #00071838 I PLACE MY ORDER April 25, 2017, FOR 2 Dwarf Apple Trees 1 - Dwarf Peach Trees - total: $38.85 + $10.95 what i got in the..." Read more