Featured Not resolved

I will never ever order flowers from them again!!I paid 70$ for a B-day flower bouquet for my best friend and what she got was a disaster!

the bouquet was a third of the size of the one's in the picture, I was ashamed with the flowers I send my friend.

But wait, they gave me 8 bucks left, thank you very much, out of 70$! The bouquet that she got had 5 flowers in it, the one in the picture was overflowing with all kinds of flowers. I'm very mad and very sad...

Don't ever order from them,ever.They don't know what customer satisfaction mean, they will just ignore you and your problem.I will attache pictures so you could see the difference yourselves, the first one is the one online,the second one what I got.

Review about: Flowershopping Bouquet.

Had an Experience with FlowerShopping?

Comments

Same problem with this company. My mother's flowers were delivered 3 days after the fact. Not sure what the arrangement looked like, I hope they werent as bad as what you got, what a rip off.

FlowerShopping - Terrible Customer Service - Won't ever use them again FlowerShopping "I ordered the Sugar Maples arrangement from FlowerShopping today. The site shows Autumn Flowers in a clay pot. (Orange spray roses, yellow viking spray chrysanthemums, bronze cushion spray chrysanthemums, green..." Read more FlowerShopping - Arrangement Review from Aurora, Ontario FlowerShopping "After attempting to deal with customer service and getting no where I am posting my experience. The arrangent sent did not even equal $10 worth of flowers. The resolution provided..." Read more FlowerShopping - Flowers Review from Arlington, Virginia FlowerShopping "Ordered flowers based on a on site picture and they arrived not looking anything like what I ordered. Contact customer service and they stated had just been arranged differently and..." Read more 1800flowers - The Droopy Dozen 1800flowers "I have no interest in contacting 1800flowers. They have been a marginal company for as long as I've received flowers. When a man sends them, I'll just tell him that..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more