FlowerShopping - Worst site ever,worst customer satisfaction
I will never ever order flowers from them again!!I paid 70$ for a B-day flower bouquet for my best friend and what she got was a disaster!
the bouquet was a third of the size of the one's in the picture, I was ashamed with the flowers I send my friend.
But wait, they gave me 8 bucks left, thank you very much, out of 70$! The bouquet that she got had 5 flowers in it, the one in the picture was overflowing with all kinds of flowers. I'm very mad and very sad...
Don't ever order from them,ever.They don't know what customer satisfaction mean, they will just ignore you and your problem.I will attache pictures so you could see the difference yourselves, the first one is the one online,the second one what I got.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "Ordered flowers based on a on site picture and they arrived not looking anything like what I ordered. Contact customer service and they stated had just been arranged differently and..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."